Trane to showcase ‘Next Gen Technology’ at ACREX India 2017
Trane, a leading global provider of indoor comfort systems and services and a brand of Ingersoll Rand, will showcase its next generation technology at ACREX India 2017 from 23rd – 25th February 2017 in Greater Noida. At the Trane booth number E3, ACREX participants can experience a product showcase, including Trane air-cooled and water-cooled chillers, variable refrigerant flow (VRF) systems and Trane Air-FiTM wireless technology. All the products are designed with careful consideration for safety, efficiency, acoustics, reliability as well as the overall sustainability & lifecycle environmental impact.
Commenting on Trane’s presence at ACREX India 2017, Sanjeev Sseth, country leader HVAC and transport, India and SAARC markets, Asia Pacific, Ingersoll Rand, said, “As a global leader in HVAC systems, we adopt a balanced approach, and develop products for customers to make choices on when and how they transition to solutions with next generation, low global warming (GWP) refrigerants and high-efficiency operations.”
“High-performance buildings need high-performance HVAC systems. Trane products and Trane Care offerings are focused on high-efficiency and sustainability to create a positive impact for our customers,” added Sseth.
The products being showcased at ACREX 2017 are innovative, customer-focused and will benefit a gamut of industries, including commercial real estate, healthcare, hospitality, industrial and infrastructure. Some of the key technologies and products on showcase will be:
• Screw technology: Trane VFD air-cooled Screw Chiller, Sintesis, provides excellent product efficiency (both full-load and part-load) resulting in a lower total cost of ownership. Available in five efficiency versions and in three acoustic packages, the Sintesis range can achieve the lowest noise rating on market at an exceptional Class A efficiency, certified by Eurovent. The Sintesis chiller is part of the Ingersoll Rand EcoWise portfolio: As part of their climate commitment to increase energy efficiency and reduce the greenhouse gas emission, EcoWise products are designed to lower environmental impact with next-gen low-GWP refrigerants and high-efficiency operation.
• Centrifugal Low Pressure Technology: Trane Series E Centrifugal machines offering an extended capacity range above 1300 TR up to 4000 TR (50 Hz) with next-generation low GWP refrigerant HFO-1233zd (E) and high-efficiency operation. Building on the CenTraVac legacy, the Series E delivers the same industry leading reliability and highest efficiencies that customers expect from Trane chillers. Trane has consistently invested in chillers with low pressure technology. Trane chillers using current refrigerant R-123 are supposed to be about 13% more energy-efficient than the next best chiller available in the market. Trane Refrigerant Availability Guarantee (TRAG) offers customers an additional security of the refrigerant R123 for the life of the chiller. In the future, Trane could also provide an engineered conversion for R123 chiller for those customers who wish to operate on the next-generation low-GWP refrigerant.
• Controls product range: With Trane Air-Fi wireless technology building managers can bring maximum flexibility to their building automation system. Wireless technology from Trane replaces the wired communication link needed for the building controls system and easily integrates multiple building system devices, allowing building owners to reconfigure spaces as technology and building needs evolve. Trane Air-Fi wireless communication is a reliable and flexible solution that negates all issues associated with wired components in building controls system. With Air-Fi wireless, customers are assured an efficient performance and cost savings over the life of the equipment.
• Unitary Commercial Products: This segment includes AMS III-mini VRF, Genyue-Full Inverter series with AHU Kit, Ducted Splits. The full inverter series – Genyue – has a wide range of options on the indoor compatibility with IPLV up to 6.9*. The on-demand output ensures high-efficiency and energy-saving. With the advanced DC inverter technology, the output current is smooth 180° sine wave curve making the compressor running smooth, quiet, and efficient. These machines are capable of working in high temperature Indian ambient conditions.
• Unitary Residential AC space: HW4 & HW3 Hi-Wall Split series are the latest offerings in Unitary Residential category. HW4 is an interactive series with Zigbee technology that aids in two-way communication between the unit and the remote without ‘Point and Shoot’, multi-unit connectivity for better convenience and performance for the customer. With the new age digital and technology convergence, Trane is also offering web connectivity in this product range. Through a ‘Gateway’, the units can be connected with mobile apps and thus controlled remotely with a next level user experience.
In addition to enhancing the performance and life of the HVAC systems, Trane’s aftermarket products and services from Trane Care enable comprehensive service solutions. The solutions range from various Service Level Contracts to performance enhancement AFD retrofit solutions, Automatic Tube Cleaning systems (ATB) and Compressor Overhauling. Other performance products and solutions include Adiabatic Cooling System for air-cooled screw and thermography.