Schwing Stetter launches 18 new products in at EXCON 2017
SCHWING Stetter India (SSI), one of the leading concrete equipment manufacturing company has launched new products and technology innovations during EXCON 2017 that is taking place currently in Bengaluru between December 12th – 16th, 2017. Keeping in line with the growing Government infrastructural requirements, the company introduced the “Application theme based method”. With products across Concreting, Non-concreting, Industrial and Environmental technology solutions; this move will enable the company to participate across all Government projects that will be announced.
Schwing Stetter India, the concrete equipment manufacturing giant has always laid emphasis on indigenizing products and introducing newer product range, always keeping in mind of the customer requirements.
Schwing Stetter announced several key partnerships this year –
· Announced their partnership with XCMG for setting up a new manufacturing facility in India
· Signed a pact for the sales and service rights for GOMACO’s entire range of concrete paving products in the country, except for the state of Telangana
· Partnered with Einsite for IoT solutions making “smart, connected” concreting machinery
In addition to this, the company’s new product go-to-market strategy will focus on 5-key application themes that are quite critical to the country’s infrastructural development. With products across all these key categories, Schwing Stetter is confident of playing a vital role in the infrastructural development of the country:
1. Rural infrastructure
2. Urban infrastructure
3. Swachh Bharat
4. Metro & High Speed Rail
5. Expressways, tunnels & Airport Infra
As one of the largest exhibitors at EXCON 2017, SCHWING Stetter’s products target a massive audience, from small customers to large corporates across various segments. Schwing Stetter will showcase the latest progressions in construction engineering with emphasis on latest products, equipment & technology with specific emphasis on efficiency, productivity, safety, environment protection and construction quality.
New products that were launched today at the stall OD 20, 28 in 3200 sq.mt space:
1. Schwing Stationary Concrete Pump SP 1015
2. Schwing Stationary Concrete Pump SP 1330,
3. Stetter Batching Plant M3
4. Stetter Self Loading Mixer SLM 2200
5. Gomaco Concrete Paver GP 2600
6. Schwing Plastering Pump S30HD40-FU-TM100
7. SCHWING – XCMG Tower Crane XT 335 (8020-16)
8. XCMG Crawler Crane XGC 85
9. XCMG Type Milling Machine XM1003
10. XCMG Motor Grader GR 1605
11. XCMG Rotary Drilling Rig XR180D
12. XCMG Aerial Work Platform GTJZ1012, GTJZ1212, GTBZ18A1, GTBZ22S
13. XCMG Horizontal Directional Drilling XZ (200/320) D
14. Gomaco Concrete Paver with Independent Dowel bar inserter
Speaking on the occasion, Anand Sundaresan, Vice Chairman & MD, SCHWING Stetter India Pvt. Ltd, said, “Schwing Stetter India has always been at the forefront of India’s infrastructural needs. While we have been playing a key role in the development of the country, we are taking a step towards, widening our reach to all corners of our country. We think this product realignment strategy will definitely work wonders for us & the construction industry SCHWING Stetter is thrilled to be a part of EXCON 2017 and we are eager to showcase our products this year. EXCON 2017 is a great platform for all players in the construction industry to come forward and display their recent or new products. We have had a great experience in the previous years, and believe that the massive growth in the industry will make this year’s exhibition a great success.
V. G. Sakthikumar, Managing Director, SCHWING Stetter Sales & Services Pvt. Ltd, said, “EXCON has provided an excellent opportunity in the previous years to showcase our new products to our existing and new customers. At Schwing Stetter, we have always paid attention to environmental issues and being a concrete equipment manufacturing company, we have always laid emphasis on indigenizing products and introducing newer product range, always keeping in mind of the customer requirements. We look forward to a remarkable EXCON 2017.”