1. Home
  2. >

Ramky’s AP E-waste facility receives CPCB approval

Ramky has announced receiving Central Pollution Control Board’s approval for its integrated E-waste recycling facility at Hardware Park, Hyderabad. CPCB authorization provides the permit to recycle 10,000 MT of e-waste per annum, which makes Ramky the biggest E-waste recycler in the State of Andhra Pradesh.
The facility is equipped with the most environment friendly technology and can serve a variety of electronic waste. Raman Nanda, Managing Director and CEO, Ramky Enviro stated that “"We are complying completely with CPCB guidelines and the facility is designed to cater to Industrial, Domestic and IT sectors across the geography with our logistics network. We are looking forward to the new ‘E-waste Rules’, likely to be gazette shortly by the Ministry of Environment and Forests, which will give a boost to the volumes and the business and will also support the green initiative of the Government of India." "Our facility is capable of recycling more than 98% from the e-waste, and the rest of the less than 2% will be disposed off scientifically," he added.
The facility has the complete package of services i.e. collection, transportation, storage, dismantling, shredding and recycling of all kind of electronic and electrical wastes to provide Safe and Secure Destruction services and to protect Intellectual Property Rights (IPRs). The company will maintain total transparency starting from the collection to the recovery and recycling of metals.
Ramky is planning to establish more e-waste recycling facilities for better services to client and to further strengthen logistics network and has already applied for the requisite approvals to the Pollution Control Boards of various States. Ramky E Waste Management is a project of Ramky Enviro Engineers Ltd, set up for the purpose of environmentally friendly handling of E waste. The first facility is set up at Hardware Park, Maheshwaram, Hyderabad. Another facility is being set up at the KIADB Industrial Area, Dobbaspet, Bangalore.

Most Popular

Awards

Olympia Group announces to build up 1.1mn sq-ft greenfield it park in Guindy
The project will have a total investment of about Rs 750 crore

Conferences

Vital pre-monsoon building works resume in Maharashtra
The state government has permitted pre-monsoon work by BMC and other agencies

Latest Issue

Sept 2020
01 Sep 2020