Hafeez Contractor & Brotin Banerjee join CW Awards
The Construction Week Awards has two new eminent personalities joining in as the jury members for the event to be held in August 2011. Mr Brotin Banerjee, Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer of Tata Housing and renowned architect Hafeez Contractor are the two new names in elite list of jury members which already has many senior industry leaders.
Expressing his happiness for joining the jury team, Mr Banerjee said he would look forward to his deliberation with other jury members to choose the handful of winners from the list of many worthy participants.
“I think, fair and transparent award system led by an independent jury; if having won under that process, one should feel very honoured and charged up to do bigger and better things with his company. I think it’s a huge motivation tool because you are recognized by an esteemed jury and a reputed publication. I think it would help anyone to go out and reaffirm his faith that what he has been doing and what the company has been doing is on a right track,” Banerjee said.
Construction Week Awards 2011 which has already crossed the 100 figure in nominations numbers is still receiving good number of entries. The entry is on till August 10, 2011.
The Construction Week Awards will be held on August 26, 2011 at the Taj Mahal Palace, Mumbai.
Some of our confirmed Jury members are:
- Mr Pradeep Singh, Managing Director, IDFC Projects
- Mr S Paramasivan, Executive Director (Finance & Commercial), Afcons Infrastructure Ltd
- Mr Sachin Sandhir, MD & Country Head-RICS India
- Dr Mangesh Koregaonker, Director General, NICMAR
- Mr Raj Kalady, MD, Project Management Institute, India
- Mr Alok Kumar Singh, Executive Director – Strategy & Fund Operations, Azure Capital Advisors Pvt Ltd
- Mr Parvesh Minocha, MD, Transport Division, Feedback Infra Services
- Mr Anuj Puri, Chairman & Country Head, Jones Lang LaSalle India
- Mr Ajay Kumar Dhir, Executive Director & CIO, Lanco Infratech
- Mr Rajamannar Ramaswamy, Group Managing Director, Inno Group
- Jai Mavani, Executive Director, PwC India