Metro Rail Webinar Series 2020: On the right track
Industry veterans debated and discussed the challenges of constructing Metro Rails in India
Tekla presents Metro Rail Webinar Series 2020 and powered by Construction Week was a compelling event that lasted more than an hour.
An eminent panel discussed and debated on the challenges of constructing metros, the design factor and also the construction methodology.
Harsh Pareek, Regional Sales Director – India & SAARC, Trimble Solutions India, offered a detailed account of the advanced design technologies the company has on offer for Metro Rail.
In his keynote, Elias George, Partner and Head - Infrastructure, Government and Healthcare, KPMG India, pointed out the challenges of metro projects in India and how they can be made smooth.
The panel discussion that followed comprised of industry veterans such as:
•Ranjit Singh Deol, Managing Director, Mumbai Metro Rail Corporation
• Jitendra Tyagi, Managing Director, Uttarakhand Metro Rail Corporation
• MP Naidu - Project Director - L&T Metro Rail (Hyderabad)
• Daljeet Singh, Director – Works, Delhi Metro Rail Corporation
• Raghavendra Pandey, Chief General Manager - Planning & Design, Gujarat Meto Rail
• Santosh Rai, Head - Business Development, Hindustan Construction Company
• Harsh Pareek, Regional Sales Director – India & SAARC, Trimble Solutions India
The discussion was moderated by Elias George.