Atlas Copco unveils next generation portable air compressors at Excon 2019
The company sets new benchmarks in the portable air compressor segment, with the launch of four forward thinking compressors and extended light tower range
The XRH 1100 PLUS is a product tailor-made for specialised applications like water well drilling, foundation drilling, coal mining and blast-hole drilling.
*low cost of ownership with a highly efficient screw element design resulting in 11% better fuel efficiency.
*Where is the silencer? The exhaust is tucked away in a smart, sleek design to ensure ease of movement during transportation from one drilling site to another.
Forward thinking portable air compressor with PACE technology:
The XAWS 550 PACE enables the customers to PICK THE PRESSURE with the PACE technology. What is PACE? Pressure Adjusted through Cognitive Electronics, the first of its kind technology in the portable air compressor segment where pressure can be set with the XC2003 digital controller in 3 simple steps.
* One compressor with wider pressure range from 6 to 15 bar.
* Highly efficient screw element and PACE technology gives 8% better fuel efficiency.
* Easy to maintain with new separator design and single side service.
Reengineered technology for higher efficiency:
The XAV216 PLUS portable air compressor with four variants in it’s class is the new technology driver in the 450 – 600 cfm range of compressors to cover a wide range of applications.
• Higher productivity is achieved with 5% better fuel efficiency. With an advanced screw element design engineered to the highest standards in the industry.
• A more efficient cooling system, makes this compressor best in class for higher output in mining applications.
• Further, it’s new sleek canopy and separator design, single side service and common drainage points ensures ease of service and higher machine running hours.
One compressor, many applications:
The XA187 PLUS portable air compressor is an upgraded version of the current XA187 model.
• A new highly efficient screw element which results in improved fuel consumption by 4%.
• Efficient filtration is managed with a separate air filter for both engine & compressor and a new simple canopy design makes servicing easy.
• Time spent on maintenance is further reduced due to the radiator & cooler placed side by side for efficient cooling.
Atlas Copco’s HiLight LED light towers show toughness in a new light:
With the launch of the HiLight V4+ LED light tower, the light range now extends from 250 W to 350 W. While the HiLight V5+ can illuminate an area of approximately 5,000 sqm, the HiLight V4+ covers an area of 4000 sqm with an average brightness of 20 lux.
• 1st CPCB II compliance for the entire light tower in India.
• Hardhat® canopy ensures robustness, no rusting and higher resale value.
• Fuel savings of up to 50% compared to metal halide.
• LED lamps are made as per IK08 and IP67 standards.
Atlas Copco India Ltd., Power Equipment, General Manager, Tony Van Herbruggen said, “Four new products launched in this new series of Excon is a testimony of our expertise in compressor technology and our continued focus on innovation. Further, the new extended range of light towers is another important addition to a technologically advanced product portfolio. These latest compressors are Made in India, at our state of the art Chakan facility in Pune supported with strong aftermarket service standards that help customers to enhance productivity, increase machine uptime, and achieve optimal fuel economy.”
The company offers a wide range of diesel and electric portable air compressors, light towers and pumps for waterwell, mining, construction and infrastructure applications.