You Are Here: Home » PRODUCTS & SERVICES (Page 2)

Trilux launches suspended LED luminaire

Trilux Lighting (India), the Germany headquartered lighting solutions major, has launched an innovative new product, Lateralo Plus for the Indian market. Specially targeted at office lighting, this product is ideal for screen-based workstations, offering glare-free uniform and motivating light with high illuminance levels for work surfaces. Lateralo Plus offers impressive and intelligent technology which is ...

Read more

JSW Energy plans to raise Rs 12,500-cr for capex, expansion

Power producer JSW Energy is planning to raise up to Rs 12,500 crore through issuance of various securities as it eyes organic and inorganic ways to expand business. The firm, part of $11 billion Sajjan Jindal led-JSW Group, will seek shareholders’ approval soon for raising up to Rs 5,000 crore for ongoing capital expenditure and another Rs 7,500 crore to pursue “organic and inorganic growth opportunities”, ...

Read more

Demand for equipment to recover by fiscal end

Demand in the mining and construction equipment industry will recover towards the end of the current fiscal followed by a sharp growth in next financial year, said a report brought out by ICRA. The report said that 2016 promises to be a better year for most of the product segments as a result of the ongoing policy measures leading to absorption of surplus inventory in the market. “MCE (mining and constructi ...

Read more

UK-based firm backs India’s renewable energy mission

India’s goal of multiplying its renewable energy output is an achievable target, an Indian-origin chief of a UK-based energy firm has said, highlighting the need to work through the country’s internal and external trade policies. “The Indian government has set an ambitious goal of adding 100GW of solar capacity and 75GW from other renewable sources by 2022 at over $100 billion investment. This could make In ...

Read more

PGCIL to invest Rs 22,500 crore in FY16

State-run transmission utility Power Grid Corporation (PGCIL) is planning to invest Rs 22,500 crore this fiscal to fuel its expansion plans. “We are well on track on our capex plans. This fiscal, we have earmarked an expenditure of Rs 22,500 crore for FY16, which we will use for expansion,” company’s chairman and managing director RN Nayak said. He added that the company has already deployed Rs 4,000 crore ...

Read more

‘Bharat Coking can produce 100 million tonnes of coal in Jharkhand’

Coal India’s subsidiary Bharat Coking Coal is capable of producing at least 100 million tonnes or about three times as much of prime coking coal every year from the Jharia region in Jharkhand as it did last fiscal if the government rehabilitates nearly 100,000 families living in the area, the company said. Coking coal is consumed by the metallurgical sector and is used in producing steel. Currently, all ste ...

Read more

Adani Group may bid for Sindri urea plant

Adani Enterprises is mulling to bid for the now-shut Sindri urea plant in Jharkhand as the group plans to foray into the fertiliser sector. It is considering participating in the tender which the government is likely to float soon for revival of the urea plant. The plant, which has been lying shut since 2002, may require at least Rs 6,000 crore investment for revival. The Cabinet had approved revival of the ...

Read more

Azure Power readies 10MW solar plant

Azure Power has commissioned a solar power plant of 10MW capacity in Durg, Chhattisgarh. It won the project under the Chhasttisgarh Solar Policy 2012-2017 to supply power to Chhattisgarh State Power Distribution Company Limited (CPDCL), for 25 years. With commissioning of this plant, Azure Power aims to contribute to the state government’s stipulated target of 500MW to 1,000MW power generation capacity unde ...

Read more

NTPC to build India’s biggest power plant

State-owned power generator NTPC will build India’s biggest power plant with an annual generation capacity of 6,400MW in a joint venture with Jharkhand state utility. The project will be set in two phases of 4,000MW and 2,400MW to be taken up later. While NTPC will hold 76% stake in the Rs 35,000-crore coal-fired plant, Jharkhand State Electricity Board (JSEB) will own the remaining 24%. The Jharkhand gover ...

Read more

NTL Lemnis launches Pharox Warhorse

NTL Lemnis has created an innovative product that is a direct replacement of the conventional High Pressure Sodium Vapour Well glass luminaire. Branded Pharox Warhorse, the lamp is an energy saving and long lasting LED well glass solution. The Pharox Warhorse will provide over 40% energy savings compared to its conventional counterparts. This latest product is designed for multiple applications like power p ...

Read more

Follow Us @

Published by & © 2015 ITP Publishing India Pvt. Ltd. All Rights Reserved. | Use of this site constitutes acceptance of our User Policy, Privacy Policy and Terms & Conditions

Scroll to top